Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

The first page

Hello lovely people....

I know Im posting this on April 1 but let me tell you... This is no prank, joke or anything. This is my official blog which I like to call: Life out of the Camera. You may be wondering, why the hell am I now in Blogger or whats wrong with youtube?

The thing is that... There are some things I couldnt share on camrea due to reasons and at the same time, I tend to leave out stuff when I vlog. At the same time, this is the only medium where I can mention some old video content like my old 'Sexual Innundoes' video back in 2014. I wanted to have a place where I can type my feelings and opinions and at the same time (and hopefully) not hurting anyone.

So... There may be times I will LITERALLY forget that I started this page but tell that to my twitter and facebook accounts where i forgot to do 'Quote of the week' or 'Weekly book characters'. And due to the amount of things in my plate, I will tend to forget but I will try to post some stuff. So bare with me.

Life out of the Camera is bascially like my thoughts when I'm not Youtubing so I do hope you enjoy.

Cutiejea Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment